Rules of the Road
- Follow the driver's directions. Treat all drivers and passengers with respect.
- GCCT requires exact fare upon boarding, change is not made. Ticket cards can be purchased from driver or office staff.
- GCCT riders must be prepared to board the bus at the designated pick up time and location. Drivers are directed to wait 3 minutes before departing. Time is extended for customers with disabilities.
- Pets are permitted on the bus in approved enclosed containers. Working animals assisting passengers with mobility issues or those in training are also permitted.
- Passengers who temporarily de-board the bus will be charged another fare.
- It may be necessary to make several stops before your destination to accommodate other passengers.
- GGCT will make every effort to serve you during adverse weather conditions. Delays and cancellations are possible.
- GCCT request prior notification when you cancel a ride. If GCCT responds and receives a "No-Show", the customer will be informed of the policy that all "No Show" passengers are expected to reimburse GCCT forthe "No-Show" trip before they can ride again.
- Objectionable odors from any source unavoidable by other passengers will not be permitted.
- GCCT does not allow smoking, vulgar language or playing of audio equipment without earphones.
- GCCT will not tolerate any type of violence, threats, intimidation, destruction of property or insubordination. GCCT has the right to refuse service and remove passengers when necessary.
- GCCT demands that passengers conduct themselves in an acceptable and respectful manner at all time. Any type of lewd or indecent behavior Is unacceptable. Failure to comply will result in immediate removal.
- No weapons, illegal drugs, hazardous materials or bicycles will be permitted on the bus.
- GCCT has the right to temporarily or permanently ban passengers from service when it is necessary.
- Packages over 25 lbs are not carried by drivers.
- Strollers will be closed and tied down. Parents will hold babies.
- No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service.
BE RESPONSIBLE, DON'T RISK YOUR TRANSIT RIDING PRIVILEGES.
Information & Tips
- Group trip service within the county is available Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. thru 6:00 p.m.
- Keep mobility aids in safe condition. Increase personal physical stability by using appropriate mobility aids and for aided by attendant, who may ride free, with the proper paper work.
- "I'm A Star" Children's Tours are available for K-2nd grade students. Contact the office staff.
Eyes & Ears Program
Gladwin City-County Transit offers the I’m-A-Star Program to our local elementary schools. Each year groups of elementary children tour our facilities, participate in dispatching activities, and learn about bus safety. Most importantly, we introduce them to the Eyes & Ears program, aimed at providing them with a safe place in the event of an emergency.
Beaverton 4th of July Parade
COA July Fest
GHS Home Coming Parade
Gladwin Air Show
Gladwin Arts Festival
Gladwin Carriage Festival
Gladwin Christmas Luminary Walk
Gladwin Christmas Parade
Gladwin County Leadership Tour
Gladwin Fun Days
Gladwin Memorial Day Parade
Historical Society's Cemetery Walk
Mayor Exchange Day
Let Us Serve You
GCCT takes pride in serving our community and we look forward to first time passengers. You, your family or your friends may someday have a need for public transportation. When your car is being repaired, when your children need to get to school, or when your parents can no longer drive a vehicle, we can provide those services for you. We know how busy life can be, and we can be there to help. So, come ride with us.